The Talent Pool
Positive experiences foster enduring relationships. This is the guiding tenet for both our customers and our team. Like every progressive organisation, we continually look to enhance our talent pool.
For Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Click here…
Our People Outlook
Human Resource processes in Experion seek to acquire and develop the best-in-class talent and groom them for diverse challenges. We empower them to lead and reward them with enriching learning experiences, within a culture of integrity, innovation, trust and involvement.
Our Company’s sole objective is to deliver our Business Commitments. Human Resources is a key facilitator for this journey, the shared ownership which rests with each of us, irrespective of our function or level. We call this “Inclusive HR”, where each employee not only takes ownership of whatever he or she does, but also drives Human Resource processes in their respective domains. We summarize this as:
Engaging & Evolving
We enable people to impact business quickly through a comprehensive on-boarding program and a hugely enabling culture characterised by rapid empowerment. Cross-functional collaboration surveys synergise the trust and cooperation within. Continuous feedback and association with Great Place to Work© Institute, equips us to critically examine ourselves from time to time, and co-create a world class business, collaboratively.
It has always been our endeavour to hire exceptional talent and put them in an empowered environment, to help them deliver their best. In an organisation growing as rapidly as ours, there are multiple career enhancement opportunities. Should you wish to be part of this very exclusive team, do leave us your updated résumé, and we will connect with you at the earliest.
- Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager- CRM (Back End) ( PHP201202 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionDeputy Manager/Assistant Manager- CRM (Back End)LocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, and the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toHead - CRMPosition SummaryThe candidate shall be responsible for managing backend operations of CRM end to end.Job Objective and key Result Areas
1) Run the CRM back end operations.
2) Everyday Activity like Entering bookings in the system. (No. of transactions) Collections (No. of transactions), transfers, Unit swaps, Downgrades, upgrades, payment plan (has to be made within days and depend on TAT and other CRM back end transactions).
3) Brokerage and Incentive tracking and processing.
4) MIS and Reports. Data Analytics for facilitating collection of customer dues.
5) Responsible for CRM related ERP master set-ups.
6) Liaison with other departments like IT, Projects, F&A and Sales for routine post sale transactions.
7) Resolution of complicated/financial calculation related customer queries.
8) TDS processing.
9) Reconciliation of Payments received - RTGS etc.
10) Push mail tracking for final reminder and cancellation.
11) Demand generation.
12) Interest waiver calculation.
13) Position of flats.
14) Critical activities performed are: Bookings, Unit swaps, Downgrades, upgrades, Payment plan, MIS, Customer dues, Demand generation, Position of flats).Core Competencies
Relevant CRM back end operations experience, as stated above for KRAs, in professionally managed Real Estate companies.EducationBachelors degree/MBAExperience4-7 years of experience working in real estate.
- Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager- CRM (Front End) ( PHP201201 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionDeputy Manager/Assistant Manager- CRM (Front End)LocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, and the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toHead - CRMPosition SummaryThe candidate shall be responsible for managing customers via Face to Face interactions, telephonic conversations and emails.Job Objective and key Result Areas
1) CRM Front End
2) Client servicing over email & IVR, Collection of customer dues and channel partner interactions. (400 transactions monthly, 20-25 Daily)
3) Responsible for all customer interactions, resolving customer queries, handling concerns and issues, minimising escalations and delivering a superior customer experience.
4) Conduct site visit for customers.
5) Preparation of MIS (E-mail transactions, Collections, Customer Concerns- Daily)Core Competencies
1. Good communication skills is a must
2. Should be well versed with CRM processes.EducationBachelors degree/MBAExperience5-7 years of experience working in real estate.
Other than these opportunities, should you wish to apply, you may do so by reaching out to us at: email@example.com Do let us know your functional areas of interest. Should your profile match up to any existing or upcoming vacancies, we will get in touch.