The Talent Pool
Positive experiences foster enduring relationships. This is the guiding tenet for both our customers and our team. Like every progressive organisation, we continually look to enhance our talent pool.
Our People Outlook
Human Resource processes in Experion seek to acquire and develop the best-in-class talent and groom them for diverse challenges. We empower them to lead and reward them with enriching learning experiences, within a culture of integrity, innovation, trust and involvement.
Our Company’s sole objective is to deliver our Business Commitments. Human Resources is a key facilitator for this journey, the shared ownership which rests with each of us, irrespective of our function or level. We call this “Inclusive HR”, where each employee not only takes ownership of whatever he or she does, but also drives Human Resource processes in their respective domains. We summarize this as:
Engaging & Evolving
We enable people to impact business quickly through a comprehensive on-boarding program and a hugely enabling culture characterised by rapid empowerment. Cross-functional collaboration surveys synergise the trust and cooperation within. Continuous feedback and association with Great Place to Work© Institute, equips us to critically examine ourselves from time to time, and co-create a world class business, collaboratively.
It has always been our endeavour to hire exceptional talent and put them in an empowered environment, to help them deliver their best. In an organisation growing as rapidly as ours, there are multiple career enhancement opportunities. Should you wish to be part of this very exclusive team, do leave us your updated résumé, and we will connect with you at the earliest.
- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Site Sales ( Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Site Sales )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionAssistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Site SalesLocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toDeputy General Manager-SalesPosition SummaryWorking with Channel Partners to ensure SalesJob Objective and key Result Areas
1. Field work - Presence on site and at Corporate Office
2. Channel Relationship Management
3. Coordination with corporate office for site visits and sales conversions
4. Attending Walk-ins (Direct & Channel generated)
5. Explaining USPs of the project, based on requirements and budgets of walk-in customers
6. Develop Channel partners around respective SiteCore Competencies
1. Good communication skills is a must
2. Must possess excellent networking skills
3. Strong negotiation skillsEducationPost Graduate in Marketing & SalesExperience1-5 Years
- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Design & Architecture ( Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Design & Architecture )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionAssistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Design & ArchitectureLocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toGeneral Manager- Design & ArchitecturePosition SummaryWorking on concept designing and coordination with consultants and Site for Design related work.Job Objective and key Result Areas
2.Inhouse working(Sales Plan, Allotment Plan)
3.Internal and External coordination with consultants ( Architecture, Structure, Landscape, Vendor)
4. Drawing delivery at site.
5.Site coordination.Core Competencies
Knowledge of Design Details and Construction, Design Flair & creativity, Depth of Understanding, Design coordination. Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, Communication – Verbal and Written,EducationBachelors in Architecture from good institutes.Experience4-9 years of experience
Other than these opportunities, should you wish to apply, you may do so by reaching out to us at: email@example.com Do let us know your functional areas of interest. Should your profile match up to any existing or upcoming vacancies, we will get in touch.