The Talent Pool
Positive experiences foster enduring relationships. This is the guiding tenet for both our customers and our team. Like every progressive organisation, we continually look to enhance our talent pool.
Our People Outlook
Human Resource processes in Experion seek to acquire and develop the best-in-class talent and groom them for diverse challenges. We empower them to lead and reward them with enriching learning experiences, within a culture of integrity, innovation, trust and involvement.
Our Company’s sole objective is to deliver our Business Commitments. Human Resources is a key facilitator for this journey, the shared ownership which rests with each of us, irrespective of our function or level. We call this “Inclusive HR”, where each employee not only takes ownership of whatever he or she does, but also drives Human Resource processes in their respective domains. We summarize this as:
Engaging & Evolving
We enable people to impact business quickly through a comprehensive on-boarding program and a hugely enabling culture characterised by rapid empowerment. Cross-functional collaboration surveys synergise the trust and cooperation within. Continuous feedback and association with Great Place to Work© Institute, equips us to critically examine ourselves from time to time, and co-create a world class business, collaboratively.
It has always been our endeavour to hire exceptional talent and put them in an empowered environment, to help them deliver their best. In an organisation growing as rapidly as ours, there are multiple career enhancement opportunities. Should you wish to be part of this very exclusive team, do leave us your updated résumé, and we will connect with you at the earliest.
- Front Office Executive ( Front Office Executive )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionFront Office ExecutiveLocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toPosition SummaryManaging the front desk and reception areaJob Objective and key Result Areas
Core CompetenciesEducationGraduate in any streamExperience2-5 Years
- Taking care of front office area.
- Managing visitors and customers.
- Coordinating meeting room bookings for all stakeholders
- Managing the EPABX for inbound calls and channeling them to receivers
- Coordination for food and lunch booking basis request.
- Ensure that meetings rooms are clean.
- Coordinating with office boys for all meetings (tea, coffee requirements).
- Supporting and managing the company vehicles fleet management and Office cab booking.
- Courier Management.
- Uniform Arrangement - Arranging for uniforms for contractors, Sales and CRM Team.
- Getting business cards and photo id cards made for New Joinees.
- Maintaining Visitors log books, Telephone logs for prospective customers.
- Screening of calls to be avoided (Unnecessary marketing calls)
- Escalate any suspicious /unwanted persons & Security.
Other than these opportunities, should you wish to apply, you may do so by reaching out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Do let us know your functional areas of interest. Should your profile match up to any existing or upcoming vacancies, we will get in touch.