The Talent Pool
Positive experiences foster enduring relationships. This is the guiding tenet for both our customers and our team. Like every progressive organisation, we continually look to enhance our talent pool.
Our People Outlook
Human Resource processes in Experion seek to acquire and develop the best-in-class talent and groom them for diverse challenges. We empower them to lead and reward them with enriching learning experiences, within a culture of integrity, innovation, trust and involvement.
Our Company’s sole objective is to deliver our Business Commitments. Human Resources is a key facilitator for this journey, the shared ownership which rests with each of us, irrespective of our function or level. We call this “Inclusive HR”, where each employee not only takes ownership of whatever he or she does, but also drives Human Resource processes in their respective domains. We summarize this as:
Engaging & Evolving
We enable people to impact business quickly through a comprehensive on-boarding program and a hugely enabling culture characterised by rapid empowerment. Cross-functional collaboration surveys synergise the trust and cooperation within. Continuous feedback and association with Great Place to Work© Institute, equips us to critically examine ourselves from time to time, and co-create a world class business, collaboratively.
It has always been our endeavour to hire exceptional talent and put them in an empowered environment, to help them deliver their best. In an organisation growing as rapidly as ours, there are multiple career enhancement opportunities. Should you wish to be part of this very exclusive team, do leave us your updated résumé, and we will connect with you at the earliest.
- Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager-Projects (Innovation) ( PHP201201 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionDeputy Manager/Assistant Manager-Projects (Innovation)LocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toCOO-ProjectsPosition SummaryExplore and contribute innovative ideas in new construction technologies, products & systems and assist the stakeholders in successful implementation.Job Objective and key Result Areas
1. Contribute in big way to Innovation Initiative started by the company.
2. Explore new construction techniques, products & solutions available in domestic & international markets.
3. Contact vendors and service providers of new products & services.
4. Provide innovative ideas that are cost & time effective, less labor intensive, alternate to conventional materials & techniques and provide better feel & finish.
5. Provide feasibility report on new construction techniques, products & solutions.
6. Assist in successful implementation of innovative ideas in design & project sites.
7. Administration of Project Management/Construction Management/Design management.
8. Coordinate delivery of design, product, services with active interface with vendors, architects, contractors, consultants, government bodies for permits and technical professionals.
9. Provide status/progress reports.Core Competencies
1. Relevant experience in construction of residential & commercial projects or similar industry with high quality standards.
2. Should be a core professional in monitoring/design with high degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast paced, flexible, team based environment.
3. Should have thorough knowledge of new age construction technologies.
4. Should have strong appetite for exploring & implementing new technologies.
5. Should be dynamic, result-oriented, self-motivated, self-dependent and a team player.
6. Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
7. Strong written & oral communication skills.
8. Strong interpersonal skills.EducationBE/B-Tech Civil/B.Arch from reputed university/institutionExperience2-4 years
Other than these opportunities, should you wish to apply, you may do so by reaching out to us at: email@example.com Do let us know your functional areas of interest. Should your profile match up to any existing or upcoming vacancies, we will get in touch.