The Talent Pool
Positive experiences foster enduring relationships. This is the guiding tenet for both our customers and our team. Like every progressive organisation, we continually look to enhance our talent pool.
For Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Click here…
Our People Outlook
Human Resource processes in Experion seek to acquire and develop the best-in-class talent and groom them for diverse challenges. We empower them to lead and reward them with enriching learning experiences, within a culture of integrity, innovation, trust and involvement.
Our Company’s sole objective is to deliver our Business Commitments. Human Resources is a key facilitator for this journey, the shared ownership which rests with each of us, irrespective of our function or level. We call this “Inclusive HR”, where each employee not only takes ownership of whatever he or she does, but also drives Human Resource processes in their respective domains. We summarize this as:
Engaging & Evolving
We enable people to impact business quickly through a comprehensive on-boarding program and a hugely enabling culture characterised by rapid empowerment. Cross-functional collaboration surveys synergise the trust and cooperation within. Continuous feedback and association with Great Place to Work© Institute, equips us to critically examine ourselves from time to time, and co-create a world class business, collaboratively.
It has always been our endeavour to hire exceptional talent and put them in an empowered environment, to help them deliver their best. In an organisation growing as rapidly as ours, there are multiple career enhancement opportunities. Should you wish to be part of this very exclusive team, do leave us your updated résumé, and we will connect with you at the earliest.
- Supervisor – Site ( PHP201203 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionSupervisor – SiteLocationLucknowCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toManager/Deputy ManagerPosition SummaryManagement and Supervision of the construction siteJob Objective and key Result Areas
- Day to day site supervision
- Coordinating ongoing construction activities
- Achieving project timelines, quality and EHS goals
- Planning & Execution of daily targets with contractors
- Contractor's resource tracking and monitoring
- Daily supervision of RCC, Finishing works, Site Development, Landscaping etc
- Ensuring quality procedures and checklists are adhered at site
- Coordinating MEP activities and if required, supervision of MEP works
- Assisting in measurements and billing
- Executing work with defined EHS norms of the company
- Assist in handing over of the Flats/Works to Estate team/Customers
- Work in night shifts as per the site conditions
EducationIntermediate/Graduate in any streamExperience5-8 Years
- Knowledge of construction activities and sequence
- Knowledge of working on premium residential high rise projects
- Knowledge of dealing with/handling big contractors
- Executive – Presales ( PHP201201 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionExecutive – PresalesLocationGurgaon (Corporate)Company BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toGM, SalesPosition SummaryUnderstanding the leads provided by the marketing team and converting them into Site visits.Job Objective and key Result Areas
1. Attend campaign briefings
2. Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
3. Filtering the leads shared by the marketing team
4. Calling the perspective leads and providing product information
5. Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign calls
6. Converting leads called up into Site visits
7. Coordinating for Site visits of Clients
8. Maintaining dashboards for leads and ensuring accuracy in reports
9. Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
10. Achieve budgeted campaign DMC rate and specified targets
11. Provide feedback and input to script and copy developmentCore Competencies
1. Good communication skills is a must
2. Must possess excellent networking skillsEducationGraduate in any streamExperience1-5 Years
Other than these opportunities, should you wish to apply, you may do so by reaching out to us at: email@example.com Do let us know your functional areas of interest. Should your profile match up to any existing or upcoming vacancies, we will get in touch.