The Talent Pool
Positive experiences foster enduring relationships. This is the guiding tenet for both our customers and our team. Like every progressive organisation, we continually look to enhance our talent pool.
For Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Click here…
Our People Outlook
Human Resource processes in Experion seek to acquire and develop the best-in-class talent and groom them for diverse challenges. We empower them to lead and reward them with enriching learning experiences, within a culture of integrity, innovation, trust and involvement.
Our Company’s sole objective is to deliver our Business Commitments. Human Resources is a key facilitator for this journey, the shared ownership which rests with each of us, irrespective of our function or level. We call this “Inclusive HR”, where each employee not only takes ownership of whatever he or she does, but also drives Human Resource processes in their respective domains. We summarize this as:
Engaging & Evolving
We enable people to impact business quickly through a comprehensive on-boarding program and a hugely enabling culture characterised by rapid empowerment. Cross-functional collaboration surveys synergise the trust and cooperation within. Continuous feedback and association with Great Place to Work© Institute, equips us to critically examine ourselves from time to time, and co-create a world class business, collaboratively.
It has always been our endeavour to hire exceptional talent and put them in an empowered environment, to help them deliver their best. In an organisation growing as rapidly as ours, there are multiple career enhancement opportunities. Should you wish to be part of this very exclusive team, do leave us your updated résumé, and we will connect with you at the earliest.
- Guest Relation Executive ( PHP201204 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionGuest Relation ExecutiveLocationWindchants Site - Dwarka ExpresswayCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toManager SalesPosition SummaryGreeting guests and handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.Job Objective and key Result Areas
- Responsible for attending guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries. Have detailed information about the Project, Locality and Approach.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to relate well to guests and employees.
- Professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
EducationGraduate/ Post GraduateExperience3-5 Years
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Providing information regarding the project, location and organization etc.
- Assist Channel Partners in there site visits, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes.
- Co-ordinate with facility for cleaning of apartments and important areas across the site
- Collect Guest feedback during guest site visit along with his/her likes and dislikes.
- Supervisor – Site ( PHP201203 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionSupervisor – SiteLocationLucknowCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toManager/Deputy ManagerPosition SummaryManagement and Supervision of the construction siteJob Objective and key Result Areas
- Day to day site supervision
- Coordinating ongoing construction activities
- Achieving project timelines, quality and EHS goals
- Planning & Execution of daily targets with contractors
- Contractor's resource tracking and monitoring
- Daily supervision of RCC, Finishing works, Site Development, Landscaping etc
- Ensuring quality procedures and checklists are adhered at site
- Coordinating MEP activities and if required, supervision of MEP works
- Assisting in measurements and billing
- Executing work with defined EHS norms of the company
- Assist in handing over of the Flats/Works to Estate team/Customers
- Work in night shifts as per the site conditions
EducationIntermediate/Graduate in any streamExperience5-8 Years
- Knowledge of construction activities and sequence
- Knowledge of working on premium residential high rise projects
- Knowledge of dealing with/handling big contractors
- Manager – Marketing ( PHP201202 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionManager – MarketingLocationGurgaonCompany BackgroundExperion is a 100% FDI funded real estate developer backed by Experion Holdings Pte Ltd, Singapore, the real estate investing arm of the $2.5 billion AT Holdings group of companies. Other businesses of AT Holdings include Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Asset Management.Reporting toDeputy General ManagerPosition SummaryDeveloping the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.Job Objective and key Result Areas
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- Manage the Project Budget. Deliver all marketing activity within agreed budget. Direct marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive solutions set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, and work with all departments to execute.
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications to generate PR & stories for the Brand and Project.
EducationGraduate/ Post GraduateExperience5-8 years’ experience in Marketing with 2-3 years of experience in Luxury Segment (Real Estate, Automobiles, Watches etc)
- Marketing experience with regard to Luxury Segment including but not limiting to Residential, Housings, Townships, Hospitality and related areas.
- Experience in corporate branding and dealing with external service providers.
- Create programs or communication tools to drive positioning and increase market share
- Executive – Presales ( PHP201201 )Job Description:CompanyExperion Developers Private LimitedPositionExecutive – PresalesLocationGurgaon (Corporate)Company BackgroundReporting toGM, SalesPosition SummaryUnderstanding the leads provided by the marketing team and converting them into Site visits.Job Objective and key Result Areas
1. Attend campaign briefings
2. Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
3. Filtering the leads shared by the marketing team
4. Calling the perspective leads and providing product information
5. Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign calls
6. Converting leads called up into Site visits
7. Coordinating for Site visits of Clients
8. Maintaining dashboards for leads and ensuring accuracy in reports
9. Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
10. Achieve budgeted campaign DMC rate and specified targets
11. Provide feedback and input to script and copy developmentCore Competencies
1. Good communication skills is a must
2. Must possess excellent networking skillsEducationGraduate in any streamExperience1-5 Years
Other than these opportunities, should you wish to apply, you may do so by reaching out to us at: email@example.com Do let us know your functional areas of interest. Should your profile match up to any existing or upcoming vacancies, we will get in touch.